Montag, 10. Juni 2013

Men drive better than women, it's official! We can't hide it!


I am a bad driver! 


I admit it. Since I have the driver's licence, I don't even mind anyoneelse saying it...

So I was driving, cruising around town again, actually just having a 5 min drive from home to dad's office. And there it was again. The parking problem...
This time it wasn't that hard, big space, just got it in and started happily walking. Then my uncle came to me and said, that I can't park here...still don't know why...never read the labels.
So I reparked  it, he showed me another parking space next to an open cafe, with a garden outside, which had a fence around it, and I wanted to get in completely, but my car just made a noise. I knew I had a scratch.

I tried and tried and there were 5 men from eastern countries (Serbia, Bosnia,...) and they told me how I could do it...didn't get it. Then my uncle parked it for me. Finally. 
The people were pretty nice, just making jokes with me, why I couldn't park. 


Well, I guess they have a high tolerance threshold, when it comes to women and parking.


I am pretty glad about it, but still I need to learn to park. Or at least marry someone who can. Bengali Style. ;)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen