Donnerstag, 6. Juni 2013

Why a blog?


Why a blog?



I always wanted a way to express myself and show everyone what I love...but there were some problems:
  1. I didn`t want to look like a creepster doing youtube videos in my room without anything special to say. And I can`t control my face and my body language all at the same time...so it would just look weird after                           some time :P
  2. I dont really know what I would have shown you...since I don't really have a hobby I can name, like drawing or dancing and stuff. 
But then it hit me. I am 20 years old. My whole life is in front of me. I have enough time to go through all the things to find my perfect passion and my perfect someone. <3


Right now if I would have anything to call my passion, it would be my closet. I love fashion and I am not talking about haute couture or anything, just about clothes that can be worn every day. 


Sooooo, I hope you will enjoy reading and experiencing my blog. :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen