Donnerstag, 6. Juni 2013

Subway Surfers - How to break your record?

      Best Subway Surfers Guide

Subway Surfers, we all know the game, a simple concept: just dont die!

So how can you break your record and the Scores of your friends? I have been playing this Game for about six months.

I own every character and boards (I liked) and my current Score is :


And I am going to Show you how you can achieve a Score like this 😎👍.

1. get to the 30x multipler. (There is no Way around it, just Do it and try to really achieve them, because practise makes perfect.)

2. die everytime you get a Mystery Box. (You only get one Box a Run, so if you got it...go for the Second run. A Box means money, especially if you own all token Charakters.)

3. make Money. (Buy upgrades, no Fancy  characters. Its an investment: upgrades make more money, characters dont.)

4. jetpack-Magnet-multiplier and NO JUMPING Shoes! Thats the Order of getting the upgrades. Shoes only get you  confused and you will eventually die.

5. Collect keys and hoverboards. (Hoverboards Last for 30s. I Went for a regular One, because the fast ones, might confuse you.)

6. Keys - the number of keys needed to get saved get higher. The previous Number will be multiplied by two.

eg.: 1 key...1.save
       2 keys...2.save
       4, 8, 16, 32,......

So count how many you will need and save them up for your Big Run.

7.Go for it!

 If you have everything set, then start:
- +5 Score booster
- Mega headstart
- After some time if you think the game is worth it : endless amount of HOVERBOARDS!!
- use your keys
- Beat everyone.

8. Brag! You deserve it :D. 



I hope you liked my Tipps/Tricks, guide, Blog, Cheats or whatever you would call it. Feel free to comment. I would totally love it!! :D and subscribe to my blog for more interesting posts. :)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen