Montag, 10. Juni 2013

Veganmania Vienna 2013

First of all, I am Not vegan! I love meat and couldn't even imagine a life without all of it. 
Either way, I got an invitation via FB to go there and even though I hate going to FB events, I really fancied this one.

My sister didn't want to go at all, but I told her that she can buy any food she might want and she went with me. Funny enough, she even liked it more than I did! 
We ate some food that looked similar to meat, listened to a great band, met a old high school friend of mine and enjoyed a hot cake. Might not sound or look delicious, but it was.
There wasn't an actual vegan atmosphere, because most of the people where as I think, not vegan. Just there to dip into there culture. Weird to call them a culture...

All in all I would recommend this event to anyone and looking forward to meet new people next time. :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen